Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Some days you just know!

This morning when I woke up I thought it was going to be a crap day, but low and behold after my shower and petting Duke for a bit the day looked brighter! On my way to work I decided that today was going to be a great day! I did the old Facebook post "Little after 7am and it feels like its going to be a great day! NO ONE RUIN IT!!" What I wanted to say was "People at work...DON'T RUIN MY GOOD MOOD DAMN YOU!!" and what gets typed 14 seconds after I posted that? " You do know where you're going right?!" Yes, I know exactly where I'm going, and I, unlike you, don't hate coming to work! People like me, I have a generally good disposition, AND my promotion is coming!  

Back to the promotion thing... it's totally happening, and soon! It's so exciting! My boss told me that as long as the interviews go well I will be in my new job August 20th! I can't wait, I just want to be out of the main office building and away from negative lady!
So here's to the rest of a really good day! 


My Duke
Who couldn't love that face?

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your (upcoming) promotion!! That's awesome! Also, that lady can shove it.

    ReplyDelete